Associate Members are companies like consulting, training, accounting and law firms that provide professional services and ones that provide goods and supplies that that strengthen private special education schools.
What do members receive?
- The member rate for purchases of exhibits at the maaps Annual Conference and Vendor Exposition
- A 10% discount throughout the year on advertising in maaps publications.
- A free copy of maaps Directory of Member Schools.
- Special recognition on the maaps website.
- Special recognition in the maaps monthly News Bulletin.
- Special recognition in all other maaps publications where members’ ads appear.
What does it cost?
How long is membership?
Associate membership runs from July through June each year.
How do I join?
For a list of Associate members of maaps, click here
Find a School
Support special education schools by registering here.