Stevens Treatment Programs
Stevens Treatment Programs is recruiting for a Director Of Residential Services and Program Development.
The Director Of Residential Services and Program Development is responsible for the oversight of the residential component of the program, as well as oversight for programmatic development activities throughout the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIITES:
(1) Ensures the provision of best practice in all programming:
a. Coordination of data gathering and outcome measurement. Utilize program outcome data (based on quantitative and qualitative information) to assist in the development of program goals.
b. Monitors practice in all agency programs to identify areas for improvement. Identify areas based on: program team identified needs, current practice research, stakeholder feedback, outcome measurements and current internal and environmental factors.
c. Responsible for initiating and coordinating program development goals and activities.
d. Facilitates and plan weekly Program Development Meeting
e. Maintain consistent communication and collaboration with other organizational departments to ensure a coordinated effort to address youths’ needs.
f. Leadership over the ARC Implementation Leadership team.
g. Provides input to the Executive Director and administrative team regarding the formulation of policies procedures and other administrative actions.
(2) Ensures program compliance with licensing and regulatory requirements, relevant law, and contract expectations.
a. This includes: policy, procedure, practice, data reporting and submission
b. Complete “informal investigations” and initiate Internal Investigations when warranted. Collaborates closely with Director of Quality Assurance regarding risk management issues.
c. Assumes responsibility for programmatic licensing issues, such as the completion of corrective actions for licensing reviews, 51A / EEC investigations
d. Develop comprehensive Risk Management report for quarterly QM meetings and Board committee meetings.
e. Complete required notifications as specified by regulation.
f. Serve as a liaison with DCF & EEC regarding residential service provision and policy
g. Complete required administrative tasks and documentation for DCF & EEC: DCF reporting & notifications, EEC notifications, restraint reporting
h. Assumes a leadership role in accreditation (COA) application and compliance. i. Updates the Executive Director on program, licensing, and risk management issues.
(3) Residential Director:
a. Provide overall oversight for the Residential department, and directly supervises Assistant Residential Director.
b. Provide on-call directly, but on a less frequent basis. Provides assistance and back-up to all on-call directors for consultation, required program incident notifications, in case of emergency for the on-call director, and notification of high-level crisis calls at all times.
c. Oversees the evaluation of all residential staff and recommends personnel action to the Executive Director including hiring, promotion and dismissal.
d. Interviews and assesses the appropriateness of clients referred to the program.
e. Attends and/or facilitates Management, Shift Supervisor, Staff and Treatment Meetings.
f. Interprets agency policy and procedure for Residential Staff.
• Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree from an accredited college or university.
• A minimum of five years of experience in residential care with adolescents is required.
• Demonstrated ability to relate to adults and emotionally disturbed adolescents.
• Demonstrated ability to provide leadership on a day-to-day basis, as well as in crisis situations.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative manner with a variety of disciplines and levels of staff within an organization.
• Demonstrated experience with policy development and program development activities.
• Experience with oversight of personnel and the provision of supervision.
• A reference from an immediate supervisor verifying qualifications.
Contact: Linda Lavoie, Recruiting Coordinator (508) 679-0183