MAAPS/ASE Virtual Conference
October 28 @ 8:50 am – 3:30 pm
Starting the New School Year Informed and Strengths-Based:
What Every Special Education Administrator/Leader/School Team Needs to Know to Improve Outcomes for Students Across the Continuum of Services
We are honored to work together with the public schools’ LEAs and Special Education Administrators as we all try to meet the ever-increasing school safety needs, academic, social, emotional, and behavioral health needs of students with disabilities.
Together, ASE and MAAPS welcome the following experts to our Conference:
- Jeffrey C. Riley, Massachusetts DESE Commissioner – Keynote Address: Starting the New School Year Strong and Informed
- Jamie Barrett, Ph. D. — topic: School Safety
- Dionne Christy, Ph.D., CCC — topic: Cultural Equity, Inclusion and Diversity
- Russell Johnston, Ph.D. — topic: State Special Education Issues
- Caitlin Leach Mulrooney, Esq. — topic: Legal, Legislative Matters
- Laurel Peltier, Ed. D, CAGS — topic: Managing Conflict
“Secret of Change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new” -Socrates
Register by October 18. Please be sure to register using the email address of the participant. Zoom link will be sent to registered participants just prior to the event.