MAAPS/ASE Virtual Conference 2023
June 8 @ 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
Statewide Special Education Conference
The State of the State: Presentations, by State Leaders and Experts on
Timely and Important Special Education Leadership and Student Needs
ASL Interpretation has been requested for this event, but is not yet confirmed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with accessibility questions.
- Paige Tobin, Esq. Murphy, Lamere and Murphy: Special Education Legal Expert
- Safe and Supportive Schools: Multi-tiered Wellness and Safety Promotion, Prevention, and Intervention Efforts
- Maria Mossaides, Director, The Office of the Child Advocate
- Dr. Russell Johnston, Ph.D., Deputy Commissioner and State Director of Special Education
- Colin Jones, Senior Policy Analyst, Mass Budget and Policy Center, focusing on early and K-12 education policy and finance.
- Reece Erlichman, Director, Bureau of Special Education Appeals and Myrto Flessas, Coordinator of Mediation and Facilitation, Bureau of Special Education Appeals